“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
- Stop spending time with the wrong people.
- Stop running from your problems.
- Stop lying to yourself.
- Stop putting your own needs on the back burner.
- Stop trying to be someone you’re not.
- Stop trying to hold on to the past.
- Stop being scared to make a mistake.
- Stop berating yourself for old mistakes.
- Stop trying to buy happiness.
- Stop looking exclusively to others for happiness.
- Stop being idle.
- Stop thinking you’re not ready.
- Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons.
- Stop rejecting new relationships just because old ones didn’t work.
- Stop trying to compete against everyone else.
- Stop being jealous of others.
- Stop complaining and feeling sorry for youself.
- Stop holding grudges.
- Stop letting others bring you down to their level.
- Stop wasting time explaining yourself to others.
- Stop doing the same things over and over without taking a break.
- Stop overlooking the beauty of small moments.
- Stop trying to make things perfect.
- Stop following the path of least resistance.
- Stop acting like everything is fine if it isn’t.
- Stop blaming others for your troubles.
- Stop trying to be everything to everyone.
- Stop worrying so much.
- Stop focusing on what you don’t want to happen.
- Stop being ungrateful.
The article is really great and it explains each of the thirty things, you can read it here. There’s also a follow up post called 30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself, and you can read that here. Hope everyone is having a lovely rainy Sunday. X