- Beautiful picture of the girls and I in Kalk Bay, was given to me for my birthday.
- My motto for this year, on my dressing table.
- Stunning print by Michelle Baron, and bunting from BowPeep.
- Lucky bamboo.
- I’m a little obsessed with grey, and hearts. Love candle holder from Row.
- My little tins, they’re my favourite! (from Mr Price Home)
- Kraftisan Puzzle Pinup on my fridge.
- Photo from Matric.
- Paris-themed calendar from Typo.
- Chalkboard my grandpa made for me.
- Beautiful blackbird hook from TinTown.
- Photo of my dad and I, and a heart lantern my aunt made.
- Where the Wild Things are – my favourite!
- Some marketing textbooks, and photo of friends.
I may or may not have a complete Pinterest board, that you can see here. I love good home decor, and cannot wait until I have a whole house to decorate. I feel like I’ve completely decorated the 46 square metres of my flat. And that bed, oh my goodness, I want to crawl inside right now.
I’ve been spending too much time on Woolworths’ website lately. I keep spotting beautiful things that I just HAVE to have in my flat.
This is probably one of my favourite items of furniture in my flat. It’s an old chair that was my gran’s that I had painted and recovered. It means that a part of my gran can still be with me even in my new flat. Very happy with the way it turned out. Used to have a very dark wood frame with an itchy red covering. Now it looks beautiful! X